As these shocks are made for each riders requirements there is a order period of 4 weeks. Please inform us of any rquirments when ordering.
Matris Shock Absorbers
The ‘R’ three way adjustable shock is intended primarily for race and track use with specifications the same as the two way adjustable shock, except with the addition of independently adjustable hi and low speed compression damping. It is ride height adjustable and is fitted with a Hydraulic preload adjuster as standard.
With a Matris shock absorber, you can feel a difference with every click of damping adjustment you make and you can see it on a Shock Dyno! This is achieved by the absolute precision engineering of internal components, so often sadly lacking in many ‘big name’ mass produced products.
Their benefits include:
- Easy Adjustment
- Precision Damping adjustment
- Very light weight, CNC machined and hand built not welded.
- Fully re-buildable and re-valveable.
- Infinite range of bump / rebound ratios.
- Very low friction design.
- Separate nitrogen charge with fully floating piston.
- Sealed adjusters.